| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Famagusta in August is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 0.5 days.
- The blue above Famagusta is beaming with on balance a beaming 11:58 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:55 long with an average length of 13:27.
- There are approximately 1:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 90% of daylight hours and cloudy 10% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Famagusta August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Famagusta, Cyprus
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Famagusta:
- Nigde, Turkey - 323.9 kms (201.3 miles) NNE
- Adana, Turkey - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNE
- Mersin, Turkey - 197.5 kms (122.7 miles) NNE
- Aleppo, Syria - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) ENE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) ENE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) E
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) E
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) ESE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) ESE
- Beirut, Lebanon - 202.7 kms (126 miles) SE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 303.4 kms (188.6 miles) SE
- Damascus, Syria - 303.4 kms (188.6 miles) SE
- Haifa, Israel - 274 kms (170.3 miles) SSE
- Irbid, Jordan - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) SSE