| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Famagusta in May is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of water is dropped across an average of 2 days.
- In May the skies in Famagusta are glorious with on average a hefty 10:46 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:35 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:59.
- There are approximately 3:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Famagusta May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Famagusta, Cyprus
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Famagusta:
- Nigde, Turkey - 323.9 kms (201.3 miles) NNE
- Adana, Turkey - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNE
- Mersin, Turkey - 197.5 kms (122.7 miles) NNE
- Aleppo, Syria - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) ENE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) ENE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) E
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) E
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) ESE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) ESE
- Beirut, Lebanon - 202.7 kms (126 miles) SE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 303.4 kms (188.6 miles) SE
- Damascus, Syria - 303.4 kms (188.6 miles) SE
- Haifa, Israel - 274 kms (170.3 miles) SSE
- Irbid, Jordan - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) SSE