| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Famagusta in September is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 1 day.
- In September the heavens above Famagusta are very sunny having on average an appreciable 10:23 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 1:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Famagusta September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Famagusta, Cyprus
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Famagusta:
- Nigde, Turkey - 323.9 kms (201.3 miles) NNE
- Adana, Turkey - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNE
- Mersin, Turkey - 197.5 kms (122.7 miles) NNE
- Aleppo, Syria - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) ENE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) ENE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) E
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) E
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) ESE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) ESE
- Beirut, Lebanon - 202.7 kms (126 miles) SE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 303.4 kms (188.6 miles) SE
- Damascus, Syria - 303.4 kms (188.6 miles) SE
- Haifa, Israel - 274 kms (170.3 miles) SSE
- Irbid, Jordan - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) SSE